Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

The Last Three Weeks: Reflection

The Last Three Weeks: Reflection
 
The last three weeks of winter break have been relaxing and I have gotten to actually sleep a lot more than I usually have been. I have gone to the parks so many times that I can remember everything in it. On the first week of winter break, I didn't really do anything besides just lay around and go to my cousin's house almost everyday. My brother and sister and I would go almost everyday of the whole three weeks because they would tell us to go and we will do something fun so we did. On the second week of winter break, we went to families house in East LA and slept over there for two days. We spent Christmas with them and stayed up until 3:00 am. We also went with them at New Years and stayed up until 1:00 am. We went home like around 1:30 and people were outside burning stuff in the streets. On the third week og winter break, my brother and sister and I went with my cousins to the beach and it was super cold but we still went inside the water. The three weeks of school were so much fun but they passed so quickly that I want it to start all over from the beginning so that  can do the same things all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment