Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”



What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”
I will end up graduating from college someday. I will have to work hard, but I will end up getting there. I will try really hard and I will finally one day reach my goal. I will do a lot of things that will help me reach my goal of getting to college. I will study a lot while I am in high school so that I can learn a lot. Now, that I am in high school I have to start to take things seriously because after high school I have to go to college. Sometimes I try to set different goals for me to finally achieve my goals. I will also try my best to take things seriously and not get so lazy when things seem to get so hard. Sometimes things can get extremely hard and I just seem to get not do the best that I have in me. I will do my assignments and turn them on time, I will be on time to school and every class and I will be ready to learn, I will ask questions during class if I don’t get a certain thing that the teacher is teaching. I will also try my best on every single test that I have because if I get good grades on my tests then I will get good grades and eventually pass my class. I sometimes try my best to do whatever I can in order to get to college. College will get me a good future and a lot of money when I finally graduate and get the job that I have always wanted. I need to do my best in order to get to my dream job and into my dream college.
I NEED TO BE THE BEST THAT I CAN!!!
                       
 
 
Study
Try Hard
Listen
Work Hard
Ask Questions
Work Smart
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment